Last Updated: March 6, 2023
VanGoux Inc., dba Bubbles (“Bubbles,” “we,” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit www.usebubbles.com or use our mobile app (collectively, our "Website"), along with our related websites, or use the Service, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. Capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the Terms of Service between you (“you,” “your,” or “user”) and Bubbles.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
Through browser extensions for Chrome and Edge, and other browsers
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
Children Under the Age of 13
The Website and Service provided are intended for individuals of legal age to form a binding contract and is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website or through the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or the Service, or register on the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website or Service, including information:
- Such as name and username ("personal information");
- That you submit to us through the Website or Service for specific requests;
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as internet protocol address and your geographic location; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Service, subscribing to our service or newsletter, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research and marketing purposes.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile and setting specific access control settings for the content you create through the Services (when available), please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website and Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Do Not Track Browser Setting. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals from web browsers.
The information we collect automatically may be only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and Service and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Click Tracking. Click tracking is a tool used to determine and record what a user clicks on while browsing through the Website. Our Website may use click tracking to conduct market research and software testing.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website, Service, and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, such as providing you with notifications, verify your email address, and allowing you to retrieve your saved Services.
- To provide you with notices about your account, and onboarding emails after registration or sign in.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To share with you our educational and marketing materials with news about our service.
- To debug and improve our applications, products and Website
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to re-target users with advertisements on other platforms, such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Communications with You
From time to time, we may use your personal information that you have provided to us to send email messages to respond to any emails or other communications you send to us or to advise you of any problems with our Website. We may also send you push notifications in your mobile app to inform you of certain updates.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, such as website hosting, data analysis, IT services and infrastructure, customer service, email delivery, and other similar services and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Bubbles' assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Bubbles about our Website or Service users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply the Bubbles Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Bubbles, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Please know we do not currently sell personal information.
We value your privacy and aim to be transparent about how we use your data. As part of our commitment to improve our service and provide you with a better user experience, we share certain information with trusted third parties.
- Recall: We also partner with Recall, an application designed to help manage and improve the functionality of our app. This involves sharing certain user information with Recall. Like us, Recall is dedicated to maintaining your privacy and the security of your information.
Please note that the data shared with these services is used strictly to improve the functionality of our app and enhance your user experience. We do not sell your personal information to any third parties.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your personal information depends on you. You are ultimately responsible for where we have given you access to the Service; you are responsible for keeping access to the Service confidential. We ask you not to share your access information with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or through the Service. For more information on the data security measures we maintain, please check www.usebubbles.com/security.
2370 Market St.
Suite 103 #347
San Francisco, CA 94114